Vinyl Record Bear T-Shirt
Sounds Better on Vinyl (Vinyl Record Bear) T-Shirt
Materials & Size Guide
Materials & Size Guide
Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton T-Shirts (Loose Fitted)
|Chest to Fit (ins)||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56|
- Short sleeve crew neck T-shirt
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Seamless double needle collar
- Quarter turned body to eliminate centre crease
- Double stitched sleeve and waist hem
- Tubular construction
- Fabric: 100% pre-shrunk jersey cotton*
- Weight: 175-185 g/m²
We hold the stock on site, pressed and ready to go. In most cases we will ship items on the next working day, If we are somehow unable to do so we will inform you via email. In these cases the items will not be listed in the Next Day Delivery Section
Standard shipping (Royal Mail 1st Class / 2nd Class)
1st Class £2.99
2nd Class £1.99
Orders Over £30 (UK Only) : FREE
Small Parcel £3.95
International (USA & Canada) 6 Working Days
Postage Starts from $7 (£5.70) and is based on weight
0 - 249G - $7 (£5.70) Large Letter
(S,M,L,XL Male T-Shirts single item & All Women's Fitted T-Shirts)
250G - 500G - $10.20 (£8.30) Large Letter
(XXL & XXXL Male T-Shirts)
Small Parcels -
500G-750G $19 (£15.50) ( 2 /3 T-Shirts)
750G - 1KG - $26.37 (£21.45) (Multi Items / Jumpers / Vinyl )
1KG - 2KG - $33 ( £27.65) Multi Items
T-shirts will be Gift Wrapped in a post box size cardboard mailer or eco friendly envelopes based on the size of the item (s)
Our postal mailing boxes are manufactured from responsible, sustainable sources to comply with FSC certification. The card can be easily recycled, making this an extremely eco-friendly option.
* We advise you wait 10 working days (UK shipping addresses) or 30 working days (any other shipping addresses) before contacting us. The Royal Mail will deem a parcel as lost if not delivered within these windows. Once deemed as lost we'll be able to work with you to resolve the problem. We need lost parcels to be reported within 60 days of dispatch to offer a replacement, after this time we cannot offer a replacement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
We will accept returns to the following address
Restless Wears , 2 Upton Drive , Chester , CH21BU
If the item is damaged, incorrect or not at a standard you expected we will pay for the return postage by forwarding you a QR code to show at the post office Via Email. For returns that involve ordering the incorrect size or simply a change of heart we will ask that the customer pays for the return postage.
- Definitely wash screen-printed garments inside out. This protects the printed surface from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash with items made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and always iron inside out.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the ink of the image.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the ink.
- If ironing do not use steam.