Unity Bear Sun & Moon Jumper
Materials & Size Guide
Materials & Size Guide
Product weights are estimates and may vary across colours.
- Gildan Heavy Blend Jumper
- Air jet yarn, softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Drop shoulder style.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem with spandex.
- Tubular knit.
- Twin needle stitching.
- Tear out label.
Please Allow 5 Working Days for us to Print your Product. We will then dispatch using the below delivery methods. Please note that any White or Black products will ship faster due to us holding the stock on site.
Standard shipping (Royal Mail 24 or 48)*
This is the cheapest option available. It's an untracked service, though typically it's very fast. Often orders shipped with Royal Mail's 24 services arrive the next working day but can take up to 3 working days to arrive (in the UK).
Royal Mail 48 generally arrives within 2 working days but can take up to 5 working days to arrive.
Most orders up to a certain size will ship in either a small, medium or large paper mailers.
Clothing items such as t-shirts and Jumpers are folded neatly into these bags; to save on packing materials and reduce waste we do not pack items into individual bags before they are shipped in these mailers.
Our paper postal mailing bags are manufactured from responsible, sustainable sources to comply with FSC certification. The paper is both compostable and degradable, and paper mailers can be easily recycled, making this an extremely eco-friendly option. The weather-proof parcel protects its contents during transit.
All orders are shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging. It’s white-label too, so its eco-friendly
* We advise you wait 10 working days (UK shipping addresses) or 30 working days (any other shipping addresses) before contacting us. The Royal Mail will deem a parcel as lost if not delivered within these windows. Once deemed as lost we'll be able to work with you to resolve the problem. We need lost parcels to be reported within 60 days of dispatch to offer a replacement, after this time we cannot offer a replacement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
We will accept returns to the following address
Restless Wears , 2 Upton Drive , Chester , CH21BU
If the item is damaged, incorrect or not at a standard you expected we will pay for the return postage by forwarding you a QR code to show at the post office Via Email. For returns that involve ordering the incorrect size or simply a change of heart we will ask that the customer pays for the return postage.
Please see the size guide on the product description before ordering
- Definitely wash screen-printed garments inside out. This protects the printed surface from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash with items made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and always iron inside out.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the ink of the image.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the ink.
- If ironing do not use steam.