Deh-Yey "Jesus" T-Shirt
Taken from Deh-Yey's Split EP Cover. Please marvel at Jesus on his phone on the toilet, returning to the world in 2021.
Great fit - this t-shirt is a Euro Fit which provides a more of a tailored effect
Strong - The taped neck and shoulders along with the twin needle sleeves and bottom hem add strength to the t-shirt
For extra info on sizes please see the sizing chart above. If you're unsure of the numbers, sizes can be slightly larger than some other T-shirt brands
Material: 100% cotton.* (Gildan Heavy Tee)
- Seamless twin needle collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Tubular body.
- Twin needle sleeves and hem.
Weight: Colour 185gsm
Materials & Size Guide
Materials & Size Guide
Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton T-Shirts (Loose Fitted)
|Chest to Fit (ins)||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56|
- Short sleeve crew neck T-shirt
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Seamless double needle collar
- Quarter turned body to eliminate centre crease
- Double stitched sleeve and waist hem
- Tubular construction
- Fabric: 100% pre-shrunk jersey cotton*
- Weight: 175-185 g/m²
Shipping & Delivery
Every Item has a print schedule, please check out the Shipping times on the item. A selection of items are stocked and ready to be sent on next day dispatch and can be found in the next day dispatch section, other items will take a maximum of 5 working days to press.
SCREEN PRINTED ITEMS
UK DELIVERY (1/2 Working Days)
Post Options on Checkout Start from £2.15
Free Delivery over £30
USA & CANADA (6 Working Days)
Postage Options on Checkout Start from $6.62
Free Delivery over $60
EUROPE (4/5 working days)
Postage Starts on Checkout Start from é6.30
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
We will accept returns to the following address
Restless Wears , 2 Upton Drive , Chester , CH21BU
If the item is damaged, incorrect or not at a standard you expected we will pay for the return postage by forwarding you a QR code to show at the post office Via Email. For returns that involve ordering the incorrect size or simply a change of heart we will ask that the customer pays for the return postage.
- Definitely wash screen-printed garments inside out. This protects the printed surface from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash with items made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and always iron inside out.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the ink of the image.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the ink.
- If ironing do not use steam.