Looking after your DTG Printed T-Shirt
Our inks are vegan and eco-friendly! That means:
No toxins in the ink.
No animal by-products used to create the ink, and not tested on animals.
Safe for use on products for both adults and children.
- Definitely wash printed garments inside out. This protects the printed surface from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash with items made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a mild detergent when washing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and always iron inside out.
- Don’t dry clean items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the ink of the image.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the ink.
- If ironing do not use steam.